Sheba Microsystems is an early-stage, well-funded, fast-moving company with ground-breaking MEMS actuator technology. Our mission is to become a world leading provider of compact camera auto-focus and image stabilization systems based on our actuator platform. Our technology has dramatically lower power consumption, longer lifetimes, and faster response than current technologies.
Sheba Microsystems is seeking driven, passionate, self-motivated and a dynamic Assembly Technician with outstanding technical skills to join us as we bring our technology to market. This is a chance to make your mark on the products that we will be shipping around the world. We are located in North York, Ontario, Canada. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Interested candidates are encouraged to send a full resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- You will build compact cameras according to the drawing, instruction, or schematics.
- You will inspect assembled products for any faults or defect.
- You will conduct dimensions measurements to ensure products are within the specification
- You will test MEMS devices and the assembled products
- You will pack assembled products into boxes and prepare them for shipping
- You have an engineering diploma or equivalent qualification.
- You have a solid understanding of production machinery and proper assembly procedures.
- You have the ability to read and interpret technical drawings to complete assembly for product as written on the assembly documents.
- Fluent verbal and written English language ability, including technical language.
- Previous experience working on an assembly environment
- Previous experience working on electronic testing equipment such as function generator and oscilloscope
- Previous experience working in an R&D laboratory
- Previous experience with CNC machining.