Sheba Microsystems is an early-stage, well-funded, fast-moving company with ground-breaking MEMS actuator technology. Our mission is to become a world leading provider of compact camera auto-focus and image stabilization systems based on our actuator platform. Our technology has dramatically lower power consumption, longer lifetimes, and faster response than current technologies.
Sheba Microsystems is seeking driven, passionate, self-motivated and enthusiastic engineering team members to join us as we bring our technology to market. This is a chance to make your mark on the products that we will be shipping around the world. This is a permanent, full-time position, Location: Toronto, ON. Interested candidates are encouraged to send a full resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be responsible for the design, build and test of MEMS camera modules.
- You will be responsible for defining the camera module specifications and manufacturing requirements.
- You will work with software engineers to calibrate and optimize the camera module.
- You will test MEMS devices and the assembled products.
- You will conduct dimensions measurements to ensure products are within the specification
- You will contribute to our product plans with ideas for new products and improvements.
- You will contribute to the business and technical plans, by helping to define all of our technical milestones.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- You have an experience in camera hardware design and testing.
- You have an experience in camera assembly and manufacturing.
- You are familiar with MEMS device testing.
- You are familiar with flex and PCB schematic and layout.
- You have an experience in validation, test, and characterization of compact camera module.
- You have knowledge of optics and CMOS image sensors.
- You have experience with 3D CAD software such as Fusion 360.
- Fluent verbal and written English language ability, including technical language.
- Previous experience with wirebonding.
- Previous experience in mass production of camera module assembly.
- Previous experience with some of camera module assembly and test equipment.
- Familiarity with MEMS packaging/enclosures.
- Ability to travel frequently as required.