Sheba Microsystems is an early-stage, well-funded, fast-moving company with ground-breaking MEMS actuator technology. Our mission is to become a world leading provider of compact camera auto-focus and image stabilization systems based on our actuator platform. Our technology has dramatically lower power consumption, longer lifetimes, and faster response than current standards.
Sheba Microsystems is seeking driven, passionate, self-motivated and enthusiastic engineering team members to join us as we bring our technology to market. This is a chance to make your mark on the products that we will be shipping around the world. This is a permanent, full-time position, Location: Edmonton, AB. Interested candidates are encouraged to send a full resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will fabricate various MEMS devices in a cutting-edge clean room facility.
- You will contribute in the efforts to optimize the various fabrication processes and make changes as required.
- You will contribute in the inspection and testing of new fabricated MEMS devices to improve efficiency, performance and product yield.
- You will contribute to our product plans with ideas for new products and improvements.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- You have knowledge of the operation principles and various structures of electrostatic Micro actuators.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in fabricating semiconductor devices using various micro-fabrication processes and tools.
- You have a proven ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and have the drive and motivation to succeed in the fast-paced environment of a technology start-up company.
- Fluent verbal and written English language ability, including technical language.
- Critical thinking in interpreting testing results, with the ability to implement quick changes to improve device performance and optimize fabrication process.
- Extensive Experience with various processes of Plasma dry etching (RIE, DRIE).